XML SITEMAP GENERATOR
Links Found: 0
What is an XML sitemap ?
An XML* sitemap is a document in XML format that helps search engines (like Google, Yahoo, Bing) to better discover the different pages of your website in order to index them.
The content of a sitemap file is a list of URLs of a website pages that are structured. For each URL the owner of the website indicates some metadata (additional information) such as :
- The last update date of the URL.
- The frequency of change.
- The importance level of the url compared to other pages of the website.
* XML stands for Extensible Markup Language. It is a standard file format that can be read by search engines and other programs such as feed readers.
How to use the XML sitemap generator ?
Please follow those steps, to use this online free XML sitemap generator tool :
- Paste the URL of the website or blog in the first field.
- Enter the modified date : which is used to notify search engines when a page was last updated. This can be used to encourage a search engine to re-crawl a page faster because the content is considered updated.
- You can also enter the frequency of modification of the page and the default priority.
- Choose the number or pages that the tool will generates.
- Click in the "Generate Sitemap" button.
- The XML sitemap generator will crawl the website you entered and then display the content of the XML sitemap in this page.
- You can then dowload the XML sitemap file on the your computer by clicking on the button "Save as XML File"